Sunday, May 3, 2009

As many of you know, I am a food junkie, a bake-aholic.
Lately, I have been finding myself perusing baking blogs. Facebook and Myspace are so last year. Baking blogs are my new favorite form of procrastination. I read witty comments, watch as others experiment with ingredients, follow successes and failures, and then I gather up those successes and bake them in my own kitchen. It is wonderful.

This blog is my own center stage; the center stage of my thoughts and the center stage of my baking. I will share recipes and pictures, both the good, the bad, and the ugly. My dream camera is in the works so please excuse my amateur photos. Blame it on the 3 year old camera (poor thing, it has been left in the dust of technology).
I hope that what you find here will incite your tastebuds, make your mouth water, and stir in you the passion to bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment