when I wrote yesterday's post, I had no idea that I would get pulled off the market so quickly. I promise.
funny story:
this morning, I got my typical 6:20am phone call asking me to substitute teach at Hollister. I love Hollister, I love teaching, and I love the income so I said "yes," of course.
fast forward to 8am.
I walk into the office, say "good morning" to Pam (one of the nicest school secretaries that I've ever met), and turn to find the principal standing there saying hello to me, as well. I sign in and as I am writing my name, the principal asks if I have my credential. he then walks with me to my classroom, the entire time telling me about a position for a certificated tutor that is open...basically, selling me on a position that will allow him "to get to know me better." awesome. 3 hours later, I have an interview with the assistant superintendent scheduled and I'm laughing because I was pretty much handed a job and a very likely "foot in the door" not even 24 hours after having starting the process of "selling myself" and getting aggressive.
clearly, when God is in control, not even my attempts at aggressiveness are needed.
the timing couldn't be better and the school is my top choice.
God is good.
Kimmy thats soooo awesome! You rock and it's about time they figured that out! way to go!
ReplyDelete