Freedom: the condition of being free.
Freedom: the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraints.
Freedom: something I crave and yet do not seem to have the willpower to obtain.
Frustration: the feeling that accompanies an experience of being thwarted in attaining your goals.
Frustration: an emotion I do not often outwardly show.
Frustration: a feeling that has consistently filled my soul for quite some time.
Oh, the joy (and pain) of "new days" and fresh starts.
What will my tomorrow be?
A new day to conquer or a day with which to feel conquered.
A new day to change or a day to procrastinate change.
A new day to right some wrong or a day to add to the wrong.
I know what I think I want, but I need the strength, discipline, and willpower to actually get what I want.
I can "go for it" and think that I am trying, but until I succeed, I haven't done anything.
Here's to succeeding and gaining my freedom from (insert the "unspoken" topic).
No comments:
Post a Comment