-Trader Joe's should get an award for their pizza dough...it's delicious and easy to use. I am a "make everything from scratch" kind of person, but not for pizza dough. try it. it's wonderful.
-SBS (Saggy Butt Syndrome) exists. in my life, at least. and I need a cure.
oh, I'm sorry, do you not know about SBS? let me explain. or should I let my dad explain...because he loves to tease me (in a loving way, of course) about my SBS dilemma.
SBS is a phenomenon that occurs when your jeans fit everywhere BUT your butt which leaves you with a lovely and comfortable pair of jeans that sag in the butt. not cool.
and sadly, SBS is the story of my life.
only once have I found a pair of jeans that were long enough for my legs, fitting around the waist and hips, comfy, and snug on my bum. only once. and that was years ago and they are definitely much too small now.
-Fruit pie (FRESH fruit pie, especially) is the best dessert. in the world. and I'm not exaggerating.
okay, maybe I am. real tiramisu eaten in Florence, Italy is pretty hard to top.
-Spandex are wonderful.
-Booths in coffee shops were an excellent decision by owners who have them in their shops. so cozy.
-July gloom and July rain in Santa Barbara is uncalled for. I'm considering moving to Australia...
No comments:
Post a Comment