Okay, so technically, the right way would have been getting my lazy bum out of bed and to the gym with errands and a grocery store run thrown in there all before 11am BUT that didn't happen. Or maybe a beautiful morning hike with a breakfast date to follow would have been the right way.
Hmm, there are so many "right ways" but today I woke up the way my poor body needed to be woken up: no alarm clock (well, there was one but it got "dismissed"), light streaming in the window, and a leisurely sloth-like pace of eating breakfast and checking e-mails with a big mug of green tea. Ahh, this is the life.
Of course, the past few days have consisted of me getting up before the sun rises, running, babysitting, working, babysitting, chasing kids, babysitting, and being a social butterfly with friends who are leaving me soon. And the next 5 days consist of the very same activities, so today's morning of leisure is not one that will be repeated for a while...maybe that's why I'm taking my time getting out of my pajamas. Denial. I'm in denial.
We all know that I secretly love the busy, productive life, but these times of relaxation sure are wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment