Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pie

I'm sorry if you are hungry...and I'm sorry if I make you start salivating or talking pie, but I've got pie on the brain and I need to get it out on paper, er, I mean blog.

I've been watching the show Pushing Daisies.
It's wonderful.
A tad bit strange. But funny. And the main character is a pie maker. It was love at first sight...sadly, there are only two seasons, but let's not talk about that.

I love pie. a lot.

Dear future husband,
I'm not the type of girl who has had my wedding planned since the age of 5 BUT I know one thing: there will be pie served. I hope you like pie.

Favorite pies?
Ollalieberry Pie (it's the best. it will be at my wedding. and at my funeral. and everywhere in between.)


Brown Bag Apple Pie.

Avila Barn Cherry Pie.

Pies to try?
Strawberry Lemon Meringue (it sounds intriguing).


Pear with Gruyere baked in the crust (THE Pushing Daisies pie).

No comments:

Post a Comment